This year’s event will take place from 18-24 September. Over the seven days of national campaigns, the week will focus on:
- NHS eye care and support – highlighting eligibility for NHS sight tests and optical vouchers, the importance of regular sight tests, plus a look at enhanced eye care services that high street opticians provide
- Myopia and me – focusing on increasing levels of myopia, why early diagnosis is important, and advances in myopia management and control
- Digital eye care – tips to prevent screen fatigue while at work, rest and play
- Eye on mental health – covering links between eye health and mental wellbeing
- Live well, see well – how lifestyle factors can influence eye health
- Vision matters photographic competition and exhibition – the arts’ effectiveness in influencing the adoption of health-enhancing behaviours
- Smoking and sight loss – helping to reduce the risk of sight loss.
To sign up for the latest NEHW news, and for promotional resources, send your contact details to email@example.com.