Northwest Electronic eyecare Referral Service (EeRS) Engagement Event
Due to the unforeseen events of last week, we made the decision to cancel the engagement event and reschedule.
We are pleased to inform you that the event has now been rescheduled to the date below. As the event is now being held via a new platform, previous attendees will need to re-register. Please use the new link to register onto the event:
Lancashire and South Cumbria – Tuesday 4th October @ 7pm
The event will provide an overview of the NW EeRS project, including:
- The overarching purpose, aims and coverage
- The benefits to you as healthcare providers and to patients
- How to engage in the service and support/ training available
- How EeRS works – how to process and track a referral
- Service demonstration and highlights
- Aspirations for further advice and guidance implementation building on this foundation
- Q&A session
These sessions will be recorded and will be made available on our OPERA help menu post the event for users that are unable to attend.
To help us ensure we include and cover the content you want to hear, please complete this short form https://forms.office.com/r/Q5at4dBAPh. We will use this to tailor the event and inform the Q&A session. If you have already completed this under the previous registration, there is no need to complete again as we have your questions already stored and ready to go!
We apologise to everyone for any inconvenience caused and hope to see you at the new rescheduled event.
The Northwest EeRS Project Implementation Team