Visioncall are looking for a resident optometrist to fill a vacancy on the North West coastline covering Morecambe, Blackpool, Lancaster areas.
- Excellent salary of up to £70k Full Time Equivalent 40 hours (pro rata)
- Bonus – annual realistic OTE based on a full time equivalent is £4,500
- Mileage allowance 0.25p per mile.
- 33 days annual leave entitlement (pro rata for part time)
- 4% contributory pension
- GOC fees & professional indemnity insurance
- Sick pay scheme after 12-month service
- Holiday purchase & sell scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme – to support well-being
- Full equipment supplied and maintained free of charge
- Core working hours Mon – Fri 8.30am-5.30pm allowing travel time for clinic starting at 09.30am and finishing at approximately 4.30pm
Flexible working approach can be discussed to help work/life balance.
As an Optometrist with Visioncall your role is very different from the norm in retail practice. You will have clinical freedom and the variation of getting out and about visiting patients, mainly within care home environments. With no evening or weekend working, you will be accompanied by an experienced Dispensers who will support you throughout your clinics, allowing you to focus on the sight test and patient.
We are about empowering our people and coaching them to develop and think for themselves, enabling them to really help elderly and vulnerable adults with their eye care needs. This is a challenging but rewarding role where you will be part of a team helping vulnerable patients See Better Live Better.
For more information contact Lesley McKinnon LMcKinnon@visioncall.co.uk